- Gascoyne in May 2018 tour 2nd May to 11th June 2018 –>Toured to six different remote communities in the Gascoyne region (WA). Each location included festival/ collaborative performances and school circus incursions with indigenous and non-indigenous students.
- Folk Festival 2018 tour 9th March to 1st April 2018 –> Performed at the Port Fairy Folk Festival (VIC) and National Folk Festival (A.C.T.) with children’s show “ARRR” is for Adventure and LED show. In A.C.T. performed an abridged adult show of “X marks the spot”
- Fringe World Festival 2018 1st to 11th February 2018 –> Debut of new show “Glow Stick Tricks (in space)”. Performance with x3 other performers in an all LED glow circus show. Performed in other cabaret shows including CirQuest first Fringe show, “Luminous”.
- Kaleidoscope Festival 9th November to 12th November 2017 –> Performed x3 LED performances a night over the festival. 88,000 people attending across the 4 day
festival in the City of Joondalup district.
- Intensive Puppet course at Spare Parts Puppet Theatre July to 11th August 2017 –> Attended the short course learning various forms of physical theatre, object movement and puppetry. Studied with local artists and international guest with 17 other students learning important principles and working together to create performance outcome pieces.
- Darwin Fringe Festival 20177th July to 16th July 2017 –> Performed “ARRR” is for Adventure, X (marks the spot) and appeared in the Cabaret & Burlesque Collective and Red Light Confidential shows. Performed at the Mindil Markets during the season.
- Port Douglas Carnivale 26th May to 28th May 2017 –> Performed “ARRR” is for Adventure, circus workshops and roving entertainment over the 3 day carnivale held in Queensland. First paid interstate performance (excluding Fringe Festivals).
- Adelaide Fringe Festival 19th February to 26th February 2017 –> Interstate performances at Adelaide Fringe. Two different shows (kids show and adults only show) performed x4 times over two weekends. Gained a 4 star rating for children’s show and reviews/judges for each show. Self promoted and marketed in Adelaide.
- Fringe World Festival 20th January to 11th February 2017 –> Debut of new adults only circus show. 3rd Fringe in Perth. Self produced and written performance called
“X (marks the spot)” as well as my kids show. Performed over 12 different dates in 6 different locations over the season including guest spots in other shows.
- London Burlesque Festival 16th May to 22nd May 2016 –> Performed x2 “boylesque” acts over the festival at the Dingwalls in Camden, UK. Also performed some busking
and some street theatre shows, “ARRR” is for Adventure.
- FringeWorld Festival 21st January to 22nd February 2016 –> Produced and performed in solo performance “ARRR” is for Adventure. A 45 minute non verbal circus, mime and puppet show for families. Sold out all 5 sessions at Heathcote museum and gallery and relatively full house at Cannington Exhibition Centre. 3.5 star rating from the West Australian. Performed in cabarets including Live! Nerds, Cut Throat Cabaret and Mac the Comedy Computer.
- Drug Aware presents Clowns vs Ninjas, October to 19th December 2015 –> Applied for grant funding for an end of year circus show for CirQuest Circus School through Propel Youth Arts “Drug Aware” program. Included application and evaluation processes as well as documentation. Directed and performed in end of year performance show with another 9 circus students to provide a highly engaging circus show for families. Assisted young students creating/developing acts. Learning from professional clowns the art of clowning/theatre to direct show and perform.
- Perth Medieval Fayre 2013 to 2015 –> Official WAMA Entertainment Co-ordinator and MC for the day. Provided all day roving entertainment and x2 workshops in circus skills and “Will-o-the-Wisp lantern” making. Directing, producing and performed alongside 30 other performers to create a 30 miunte finale show, “Dancing with Dragons”.
- Myth Maker USA and Canada Tour 8th July to 6th September 2013 –> Toured with Myth Maker to various festivals including Oregon Country Fair, FaerieWorlds, Shambhala and Burning Man. Included puppetry and fire performing.