- Adelaide Fringe 2017 19th February to 26th February 2017–> Interstate performances at Adelaide Fringe. Two different shows (kids show and adults only show) performed x4 times over two weekends. Gained a 4 star rating for children’s show and reviews/judges for each show. Self promoted and marketed in Adelaide.
- Fringe World Festival 20th January to 11th February 2017-->Debut of new adults only circus show. 3rd Fringe in Perth. Self produced and written performance called
“X (marks the spot)” as well as my kids show. Performed over 12 different dates in 6 different locations over the season including guest spots in other shows.
- AQWA and IGA Royal show school holidays 24th September to 9th October 2016 –> Performed every day of the holidays at AQWA (roving entertainment, “ARRR” is for Adventure stage show and pirate upcycling workshop from 11am-2pm) as well as the IGA Perth Royal Show (roving entertainment from 4-7pm).
- London Burlesque Festival 16th May to 22nd May 2016 –> Performed x2 “boylesque” acts over the festival at the Dingwalls in Camden, UK. Also performed some busking
and some street theatre shows, “ARRR” is for Adventure.
- FringeWorld Festival 21st January to 22nd February 2016 –> Produced and performed in solo performance “ARRR” is for Adventure. A 45 minute non verbal circus, mime and puppet show for families. Sold out all 5 sessions at Heathcote museum and gallery and relatively full house at Cannington Exhibition Centre. 3.5 star rating from the West Australian. Performed in cabarets including Live! Nerds, Cut Throat Cabaret and Mac the Comedy Computer.
- OSHClub school holiday tour January 2016 –> 2-3 shows a day for 2 weeks at various OSH clubs across WA, anywhere between Butler to Bunbury. “ARRR” is for Adventure for a group of 40 or so kids and 4-5 assistant teachers.
- Drug Aware presents Clowns vs Ninjas, October to 19th December 2015 –> Applied for grant funding for an end of year circus show for CirQuest Circus School through Propel Youth Arts “Drug Aware” program. Included application and evaluation processes as well as documentation. Directed and performed in end of year performance show with another 9 circus students to provide a highly engaging circus show for families. Assisted young students creating/developing acts. Learning from professional clowns the art of clowning/theatre to direct show and perform.
- Perth Medieval Fayre 2013 to 2015 –> Official WAMA Entertainment Co-ordinator and MC for the day. Provided all day roving entertainment and x2 workshops in circus skills and “Will-o-the-Wisp lantern” making. Directing, producing and performed alongside 30 other performers to create a 30 miunte finale show, “Dancing with Dragons”.
- Myth Maker USA and Canada Tour 8th July to 6th September 2013 –> Toured with Myth Maker to various festivals including Oregon Country Fair, FaerieWorlds, Shambhala and Burning Man. Included puppetry and fire performing.
- Burly Burly Awards 2015:
-Burly Choice Award (Favourite Overall performer)
-Most PROP-ular (Most memorable props)
-“I can’t believe it’s not Burlesque” Award (Most creative, innovative and original)
- Miss Burlesque/Mr Boylesque Australia 2015
-Runner Up Mr Boylesque Western Australia 2015
- Burly Burly Awards 2014:
-People’s Choice Award (Favourite Overall performer)
-Vogue Award (Most Original and Creative)
-Cherry Popper Award (Favourite Newcomer)
-Freddie Mercury Great Pretender Award (Biggest Onstage Persona)
-Runner up Sandra Bullock Miss Congeniality Award